Business Strategy

A business without a strategy is like a ship without a rudder. If it is lucky it will get somewhere but that will most probably not be where the owner wants to be.

Harvard Business Review undertook a survey of the students from one year and what they found is that only 20% of students had a strategy of where they wanted to be in 5 years’ time and of those only 20% had written down their strategy. The result showed that the 4% who wrote down their plan were wealthier at the end of the 5 years than all of the other 96% added together.

We have met many business owners who believe they have a strategy but they have failed to write it down and they have failed to quantify what they want to achieve.

At Reynolds and Co we strongly believe in the benefits of producing a formal business strategy and we work with businesses in both creating their plan and then monitoring their performance against that plan.

Please contact us for further advice on taking your business forward into the future.